Monday, March 9, 2009

I have to do something...

I am a mom of 4 kids 15 to 3, I had always been self employed starting my first business in 1989. I did have 3 actual jobs, maybe received four W-2's in my life and that is it, the rest has been what I call the "Hustle Plan". I have been pretty successful with my hustle I have done a lot of ad design, printing, logos design, sewing, murals, portraits, even selling houses. But know I am at a cross roads I still do all of those things but not nearly enough, I do not know if it is because I have been home bound for too long or what.

My distress over feeling under stimulated or underachieved has led me to a tattoo parlor of all places. I got my first tattoo at 37 and have added to it at 37 1/2 this could be a problem. I need to do something I am starting this blog to bring more attention to my web site Shayze.com , which I just found out should have more articles and be more informative so I am going to start working on that.

But being at home I love to cook; I cook just about every meal if the family wants Olive garden I make an "Olive Garden" meal, We have even had a "Sonic" meal and I have gone as far as making a meal of carnival food. So I will share some of my recipe's in this forum also. When I cook my recipes serve six and allow for leftovers. If you have any recipe's or idea's you want to share please do. I am new to blogging this being my second article so help a girl out and check out my website Shayze.com. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment